Have you ever enjoyed a baked product at PAUL Bakery? If that is the case, this is your opportunity to let the company know about your experience by completing PAUL Customer Feedback Survey. Company officials will take your feedback seriously. It will further improve the products of the company. If you had a great experience, let the company know about it and your feedback will motivate management and employees to continue maintaining high standards. If there is something you did not like, indicate it. PAUL Bakery will take your negative feedback seriously and the necessarily corrective measures implemented to ensure that you would no longer experience the negative issue in the future.
Completing the Paul Customer Feedback Survey will take your only a few minutes. As an appreciation for your feedback, you will receive a free croissant, escargot, or pain au chocolate, with the purchase of a hot drink, on your next visit to PAUL Bakery.
About Paul Bakery
PAUL Bakery started operations in 1889 in Croix, Northern France. Presently, it is one of the largest French chains of bakery restaurants with over 10,000 employees and revenues exceeding $300 million. This bakery has over 436 franchised locations, all over the world. Operations in Barcelona, Spain, started in 1985. By 2017, there was presence in Belgium, UK, South Africa, Poland, Philippines, Thailand, China, Japan, USA, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates among other countries. PAUL has shops in the UK in the following places: Old Compton Street, Blue Water, Richmond, Holland Park, Kingston, St Paul’s Canary Warf, Bow Lane, and Regent Street.
Products dealt with include eggs, crepes, soups, croissants, quiches, cakes, tarts, and pastries. PAUL Bakery restaurant sells over 140 types of bread. Apart from the baked products, there is also coffee, tea, soft drinks, mineral water, beer, and wine.
How to Enter Paul Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A smartphone or a personal computer.
- An internet connection.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Visit Paul Customer Feedback Survey Page at paul-feedback.com.
- Answer questions related to your visit to PAUL Old Compton Street.
- Rate your overall experience at PAUL shop in Old Compton Street.
- Enter your contact information if you desire to enter into a prize draw with the potential of winning £1,000.
- Paul Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://paul-feedback.co.uk/websurvey/2/rules/157
- Paul Bakery Home Page: https://paul-uk.com/
Ready to do The Paul Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.