Church’s Chicken came up with the idea to conduct a guest satisfaction survey to help them increase their customers’ satisfaction. It also enables them to spot trends in the market, which will help to improve customer loyalty.
The survey acts as a platform where the company can interact with their clients on a closer range. Other means to interact with clients such as phone calls would mean that the company invests a lot on time and resources to do so, and hence, the online survey will save a lot of time to both the company and the clients.
Clients, on the other hand, will continue to enjoy improved services and products because the company tirelessly works on ways to improve and keep them satisfied. The survey only takes a few minutes to complete at the comfort of your home or office. Clients are able to keep track on new improvements and effort from Church’s chicken and they are given a chance to air out their concerns without any inhibitions. Church’s chicken is able to segment customers into categories and this enables them to strategies on actions to take.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is a fast food restaurant chain that was established in 1952. Its headquarters is based in Sandy Springs, Georgia. It is one of the leading fried chicken restaurants in the United States. Initially, the restaurant only served chicken, but in 1955, it added jalapenos and fries to its menu. Later on, it emerged as Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits to become the second largest chicken restaurant chain. Today, the company boasts more than 1,600 outlets scattered in 27 countries worldwide. The menu now includes delicacies like mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, fried okra, Cole slaw, and honey butter biscuits.
How to Enter the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A current receipt from Church’s Chicken with a survey invitation.
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- Basic English or Spanish understanding.
- Log your device to the internet and click on churchslistens.com.
- Enter the store number, date, time.
- Answer simple questions in the survey on how your experience was at the Church’s Chicken restaurant you visited.
- Finally, submit your survey.
- Make sure you record the validation code on your survey invitation.
- Church’s Chicken Website: http://churchs.com/index.php
- Church’s Chicken Coupons: http://churchs.com/coupons.php
Ready to do the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.